POWERPOP 78

POWERPOP 78
I am the Owner POP LIFE ARTS & Devilish Delights LA I am also an Artist, DJ, Pop Culture Archivest, Music Business Wife who lives a pretty interesting life. I am just here to share my experences with others.

Friday, January 22, 2010

JOB LOSS AND DEPRESSION

There are thousands of people out of work and it's so very sad. I was told by someone that for every job posting there are over 700 resumes coming in as soon as the post go up. What really makes me sad is there are people with degrees from some of the best colleges in the nation applying for entry level positions. I blame all of this on the Bush years and all of the mini internet millionaires who flashed there money and IPO's around like Starbucks coffee. What will happen to the youth who are now leaving college an entering the working world. Such a sad state we are in. My suggestion to the youth of today is take advantage for starting you own business. Be creative and don't fallow bandwagon trends.

No comments:

Post a Comment