POWERPOP 78

POWERPOP 78
I am the Owner POP LIFE ARTS & Devilish Delights LA I am also an Artist, DJ, Pop Culture Archivest, Music Business Wife who lives a pretty interesting life. I am just here to share my experences with others.

Monday, April 12, 2010

male white corporate oppression

It's really sad to stay that I am plagued by people like this in the working world. The intense bastards who are more ego than substance. OK balding guy in your polo shirts and white Reebook listening to Coldplay because hes internet company pals told him to.
It's males like this who treat women in the work place like shit and feel that they can never be equal. These are the same men who don't let there wives have any other job being a stage mother to their untalented children who they are hoping to make stars out of one day so they now longer have to work.

This is just a note I had in my journal from the other night when I had a slight meltdown regarding one of these animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment