POWERPOP 78

POWERPOP 78
I am the Owner POP LIFE ARTS & Devilish Delights LA I am also an Artist, DJ, Pop Culture Archivest, Music Business Wife who lives a pretty interesting life. I am just here to share my experences with others.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Alexander Calder performs his "Circus" - Whitney Museum

Everything that I had ever wanted to do in art was because of Calder. I still remember seeing this on 60 Minutes. Though I was just a Small girl I could never get this segment of 60 minutes out of my mind. I would go to sleep at night with these Images would dance in my head.

I guess I owe Calder a lot, he really inspired me in many ways. I Really hope others feel the same way. I just wanted to share this video with others. As it always brings a smile to my face.



No comments:

Post a Comment