POWERPOP 78

POWERPOP 78
I am the Owner POP LIFE ARTS & Devilish Delights LA I am also an Artist, DJ, Pop Culture Archivest, Music Business Wife who lives a pretty interesting life. I am just here to share my experences with others.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My 2011 List of Top 100 Alt-Country Songs

1. Last Dance - The Mekons
2. Lake of Fire - The Meat Puppets
3. Screen Door - Uncle Tupelo
4. Fuck This Town - Terry Allen
5. If I Had a Boat - Lyle Lovett
6. New York, New York - Ryan Adams
7. Constant Craving - kd lang
8. A Ghost To Most - Drive By Truckers
9. Outtasite (Outta Mind) - Wilco
10. One Big Holiday - My Morning Jacket
11. Righteously - Lucinda Williams
12. The Funeral - Band of Horses
13. Dark Light - The Beat Farmers
14. Drown - Son Volt
15. Sweet Jane - Cowboy Junkies
16. Shelter - Lone Justice
17. Murder (Or A Heart Attack) - Old 97's
18. You've Been So Good Up to Now - Lyle Lovett
19. Copperhead Road - Steve Earle
20. Yesterday's News - Whiskeytown
21. Don Henley Must Die - Mojo Nixon
22. Banditos - The Refreshments
23. Gravity's Gone - Drive-By Truckers
24. I've Forgotten What It Was in You (That Put the Need in Me) - Maria McKee
25. Waiting for the Sun - The Jayhawks
26. The Way That He Sings - My Morning Jacket
27. Gun - Uncle Tupelo
28. Shop It Around - Jason & The Scorchers
29. Ways To Be Wicked - Lone Justice
30. Can't Stand It - Wilco
31. Car Wheels on a Gravel Road - Lucinda Williams
32. Guitar Town - Steve Earle
33. Is There A Ghost - Band of Horses
34. Let's Kill Saturday Night - Robbie Fulks
35. Star Witness - Neko Case
36. I See A Darkness - Bonnie 'Prince' Billy
37. Till I Am Myself Again - Blue Rodeo
38. You Never Know - Wilco
39. In Love With A View - Mojave 3
40. Eight Piece Box - Southern Culture on the Skids
41. What Made My Hamburger Disappear - Jefferey Frederick
42. Fast as You - Dwight Yoakam
43. Hard to Be Human Again - The Mekons
44. Help There's A Fire - Jason & The Scorchers
45. I Don't Know - Hank Williams III
46. Factory Belt - Uncle Tupelo
47. Comin' Down - The Meat Puppets
48. I'm Gonna Soothe You - Maria McKee
49. Danko/Manuel - Drive-By Truckers
50. Make It Last - The Beat Farmers
51. Let it Ride - Ryan Adams and the Cardinals
52. I'm the Man Who Loves You - Wilco
53. Lights of Downtown - The Long Ryders
54. Even If It's Wrong - BR5-49
55. Cowboy Man - Lyle Lovett
56. The Other Kind - Steve Earle
57. Steal Your Love - Lucinda Williams
58. Windfall - Son Volt
59. Goodbye's All We Got Left - Steve Earle
60. Goddamn Lonely Love - Drive-By Truckers
61. Magic Toy Missing - The Meat Puppets
62. 4th Of July - Shooter Jennings
63. People Got A Lotta Nerve - Neko Case
64. She Must Think I Like Poetry - Robbie Fulks
65. Radar Gun - The Bottle Rockets
66. I'm Gonna Make You Love Me - The Jayhawks
67. Black Soul Choir - 16 Horsepower
68. Sam - The Meat Puppets
69. Blue Collar Suicide - The Refreshments
70. Give Back My Heart - Lyle Lovett
71. Barrier Reef - Old 97's
72. I'm Amazed - My Morning Jacket
73. Mississippi Mud - Hank Williams III
74. I'm Down to My Last Cigarette - kd lang
75. What Else Would You Have Me Be? - Lucero
76. No One's Gonna Love You - Band of Horses
77. Jacksonville Skyline - Whiskeytown
78. No Depression - Uncle Tupelo
79. Looking Forward to Seeing You - Golden Smog
80. No More Room in Hell - Grievous Angels
81. Crazy Mary - Victoria Williams
82. She's A Jar - Wilco
83. Murder, Tonight, In the Trailer Park - Cowboy Junkies
84. It Won't Hurt - Dwight Yoakam
85. White Freight Liner Blues - Jimmie Dale Gilmore
86. Amelia Earhart vs. The Dancing Bear - The Handsome Family
87. Hot Rail - Calexico
88. Cursed Sleep - Bonnie 'Prince' Billy
89. Sweet, Sweet Baby (I'm Falling) - Lone Justice
90. Burying Geraldine - Freakwater
91. Where the Devil Don't Stay - Drive-By Truckers
92. Gotta Get Back - Shelby Lynne
93. When Leon Spinx Moved to Town - Califone
94. She's No Lady - Lyle Lovett
95. Clogger - 16 Horsepower
96. Home - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
97. Lost Highway - The Mekons
98. Race Horse - The Blood Oranges
99. Harriet Tubman's Gonna Carry Me Home - The Long Ryders
100. Any Day Will Be Fine - Mojave 3

No comments:

Post a Comment