POWERPOP 78

POWERPOP 78
I am the Owner POP LIFE ARTS & Devilish Delights LA I am also an Artist, DJ, Pop Culture Archivest, Music Business Wife who lives a pretty interesting life. I am just here to share my experences with others.

Monday, February 28, 2011

"ON YOUR FEET PAL" IS TRAVELING TO COACHELLA

This year at Coachella, I will be coming from behind the scenes and in full action looking for some new shots of feet. So if you see me coming with my camera you just may be part of my art project "On Your Feet" along with this I will be starting my new project. "So what are you having" I will be taking shots of people from the concessions areas all spring and summer long at different music festival from around the globe. So is you see me coming get ready. POWERPOP78, the artist on the go...

No comments:

Post a Comment