POWERPOP 78

POWERPOP 78
I am the Owner POP LIFE ARTS & Devilish Delights LA I am also an Artist, DJ, Pop Culture Archivest, Music Business Wife who lives a pretty interesting life. I am just here to share my experences with others.

Friday, February 4, 2011

On Your Feet Pal

I am in the process of working on a new project. This project has been in the works for years! however I felt it was time to use it for my art show that will happen this year. Over the years I have traveled all over the world. I documented this by taking photos of my feet in places I had never been before. I have this compulsion on my feet at the strangest of times as well. I wanted to give people a little taste of what is in store. I hope you like it.


Me and the very famous Large Marge waiting in the Coachella catering for Radiohead.



Me in New York wandering around shopping while B was in business meetings.




Backstage at the Nokia to see Beck opening night.


Somewhere somehow in summer time..



The clean streets of Tokyo.



Retuning home from London with my right foot swollen from walking all over with my pal Joel.

Carter Vinccent standing on the corner of Avenue A Summer 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment