POWERPOP 78

POWERPOP 78
I am the Owner POP LIFE ARTS & Devilish Delights LA I am also an Artist, DJ, Pop Culture Archivest, Music Business Wife who lives a pretty interesting life. I am just here to share my experences with others.

Monday, April 11, 2011

POWERPOP78 COACHELLA ART PROJECT 2011


I have been working on my schedule for my traveling Coachella art project. And the master plan is now in action. Over those three days of great music, warm sunshine, beautiful people and art. I will be roaming the grounds with my camera and team looking for interesting things and people who will help create and inspire this project.

I am also willing to send people copies of the photos I take. As long as I have contact info. I may also ask you a few questions as well.

COACHELLA ART PROJECT SCHEDULE.

Day 1 Friday April, 15 2011
"ON YOUR FEET"
I will be taking photos of peoples feet on the move and the shoes they are wearing.

Day 2 Saturday April, 16 2011
"WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE ARE YOU FROM"
I will be shooting random festival goers and asking you. Where you are from and what brought you to the festival.

Day 3 Sunday April 17
"WHAT ARE YOU PUTTING IN YOU MOUTH"
Random shots will be taken of people eating, drinking, dancing and doing god know what with things in their mouths.

I will be using all of these items for an upcoming art show I am working on. I am hoping to receive a warm response from people while I am taking these photos.

I look forward to seeing you all there.
Powerpop78

No comments:

Post a Comment